Friday, June 22, 2012

Aldo, Aldo, Aldo

I was supposed to blog about these new things I bought when I went shopping, but I wasn't able to find the time. Anyway, these items are from ALDO. When I saw them, I knew they were a buy I couldn't miss. They give off such simplicity and elegance, and they're obviously not a 'one time, one outfit' use. The bag is simply beautiful, and when you look at the shoes.. Oh my gosh, just take time to look at the shoes. They're gorgeous! Definitely my style, I must say.



The shoes give out this intricate design, but at the same time gives off a simple appearance. Nevertheless, the shoes are obviously destined to stand out, so I would recommend wearing clothes that aren't over the top. These shoes are more casual than formal. It would be nice to wear on a nice summer day. These sandals are very comfortable too, so even if you walk around the mall, the park, the beach or wherever else you decide to go, your feet will be at ease. Haha! Do not, and I repeat, do not wear these shoes if you're going to be running around, hiking, walking in the woods or anywhere muddy because these shoes are not suitable for that. I think I may have stated the obvious. Regardless, it's just a fair warning. It may be comfortable to wear, but choose the correct times/occasions to wear them... or else! Haha! (Omg I say Haha too much!! Haha!)


Moving on to the bag. Well, the bag isn't really that special, but I really like the make of it and also how it can match just about anything. You can use it for anything as well. For the most part, I just love satchels. Ever since we've been using bags like these to school back in the UK, I just fell in love with them. They're very stylish, too! Plus, It gets you to put all the things that a girl needs to bring everywhere. 


Aside from the fashion posts I'm putting up right now, I'll still try and update you guys with my life. I've just been busy lately. Also, the other day I was feeling a bit down. Maybe I was tired or maybe I had a lot on my mind. I'm much better now, though. I'm the happy girl that I usually am! Haha! So praise God for that. :) 

In addition to all this, watch out for July 4, everyone! The date is nearing and I cannot wait to see the fireworks! It will be amazing seeing the fireworks light up the night sky. There's something extraordinarily beautiful about fireworks.

XOXO,
S


now playing: This Is a Way - David Choi

"Don't care if I'm down, don't care how I feel. I love you so much, that I'll always be here. Don't worry about me, I'll take care of you. This is a way to say that I love you."


No comments:

Post a Comment