Sunday, June 17, 2012

Short on shorts ?

CORNY TITLE. I know. Haha.

I went shopping today with the family. I am very much in love with shorts. I think people who know me would somehow be able to describe my love for shorts. They're comfortable, trendy, and perfect for any season (except for winter)..  but then again, it really depends. They also go along with any top of your choice. Perfect, right? 

I'm also a huge fan of the brands Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch. Now, they do have amazing dresses, skirts, tops, sweaters, etc.. but what I love the most from them is their shorts. Just as how an artist is mesmerized by the paintings at the Louvre, I am mesmerized by shorts at Hollister and A&F. What an analogy! It's technically true though. I mean, I'm not that obsessed. In fact, not at all. I just really love them. The quality is so good and they give off a beach-like feeling. It's like summer all day, everyday!

Here are some of the things I bought from Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch. If you like them, feel free to go look for them and get a few pairs. Haha. Besides, it's summer season. Girls, we're gonna need them.

There's something about their logos that I really love. Also, ohmygosh they have the ever so handsome models. Some of them even work at the stores. I think everyone knows this fact. Nyahaha!



In addition to the shorts, I also bought some skirts. Only a few though. They were really cute so yeah it's too good to miss out on.


Like I said, the shorts can go with almost any top found in your closets. Since they're denim, they could probably be worn with anything. Perfect for a day out at the beach, for a nice sunbathe by the pool, for a casual walk, and for hang outs with the people you love.
The summer sun is heating up the country so better go grab some shorts from your favorite shops !!

I'm so so tired and my body is still sore from working out. Still smiling though! :)
Have a great day, everyone.
Glad to be back here blogging away about less ridiculous things.

XOXO,
S

2 comments:

  1. I'd always thought those Abercrombie shorts were nice whenever I saw them on the website but tis picture you've taken has FINALLY convinced me that they're awesome! They look so preppy with the "A" badge sewn on, I actually really them :) Thanks for posting this picture, I think I'm gonna buy them now!

    www.ashleythefashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you so much! They are absolutely awesome and also very comfortable. I hope you did get them. :) I love your blog, by the way! xo

      Delete