Saturday, June 23, 2012

I have this want to stay in bed all day and just daydream..



I have this want to stay in bed all day and just daydream. I want to switch on my music, then close my eyes, then daydream. I want to drift off into a memory or into a fantasy and just stay there enjoying blissful moments. Even if it leaves a bitter after taste, especially when the memory that pops up is far back into the past, I’d still want to reminisce the feelings and the memory in itself. The same somehow applies for fantasies. Even if, somehow, my gut tells me that it might not happen in the future, I still enjoy dreaming of what could be.
It’s a nice way to escape. Who ever said that the only way to escape is to get your ass off your bed and go somewhere you want to be? I mean, that’s clearly recommendable and it would also be somewhat relaxing, but the thing is, your mind could do that for you. Most of the time, before I go to bed or after I wake up, I just lay in bed and wander. It’s definitely an extraordinary feeling for me to wander in my mind. Like, it’s limitless.. there’s definitely no boundaries here. It also gets me excited for what’s to come, for what new memories and experiences I am about to encounter in the future. I mean, there’s only one way to find out if those memories changed and formed who I am right now and who I am to be. There’s also only one way to find out if those dreams and fantasies really would come true. 
XOXO,
S
now playing: Without You by AJ Rafael
"Wake up, feel the air that I'm breathing. I can't explain this feeling that I'm feeling. I won't go another day without you."

No comments:

Post a Comment