Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm at a payphone trying to call home..

Am I actually the only one in this planet who is obsessed with this song? I hope not. I just.. I literally cannot get enough of Payphone by Maroon 5. Is it because it's relatable? Maybe so. Hehehehehe.
Is it because it's catchy? Is it because Adam Levine sang it? I mean, who knows! All I'm sure about is that I am still immensely in love with this song. It never fails to reach into my emotions and I think that's when you realize how good a song actually is. Some of you may think of it as cheesy, corny, depressing and yet sung in a happy tune, but whatever.. Whatever, guys. I love the song (and the hot vocalist who sang it). Haha!


I just feel the lyrics. It's so meant to be. The amount of times I've played this is surreal. Even on the guitar, as I play it, I just let the song consume me.
It's not like this is the only song I like. Obviously not. I'm just listening to it right now and I thought it would be nice to share about my love for this song.
This is pretty much a random post.
I really need to go to sleep.

"In our time that you wasted, all of our bridges burned down. I've wasted my nights,
You turned out the lights, now I'm paralyzed. Still stuck in that time when we called it love, but even the sun sets in paradise
I'm at a payphone trying to call home. All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong.. Where are the plans we made for two?
If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this."


XOXO,
S

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too ! I can't stop listening to it. Plus, I hear it everywhere so it's pretty much in my head all the time. hahaha

      Delete