Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Happy Father's Day to my daddy! He has truly been a blessing to me and my family.
In fact, sometimes, he's like a brother to me because of how "young" he looks and how fun he can be. Most of the time, he's the extraordinary father I know him to be. 
Ever since I was little he's treated me like his little princess. I think this goes for all the dads out there. I do believe that daughters to dads are like princesses. They would hate for anything bad to happen to them and he would hate to leave them or let them go. 

I thank God for blessing me with an epic dad. Even if I get annoying and crazy at times, daddy has never loved me any less. That's the kind of love that's rare to find! Haha! 
I'm an only child and I'm very much aware that I'm quite a lot to handle. So thank you, Dad.. For everything. Thank you for all the smiles, the laughs, the adventures, the shopping (wahaha) and so much more.
I love you papa! Like I've said oh so many times already, I will always always be your little girl.


Tada! Here is moi and my daddy.
It's a pretty old picture, but I love this one!

XOXO,
S


No comments:

Post a Comment