Friday, June 29, 2012

Nail polish, s'il vous plait?


Call me crazy but I really do love painting my nails or getting them done ("mani-pedi"). It doesn't necessarily have to be some extravagant design, really. It could just be a simple natural colored coat and I would still be contented. There's just this glimpse of happiness and this rush of "good vibes" whenever I feel that my nails have already been taken care of.

Moving on, I've been buying some new nail polish lately. I guess you can call it a collection, but I just want nice nails. Haha! So here they are. Come forth, my army of nail polish (hopefully I got all of them)!


I am a big fan of O.P.I. and China Glaze. Most of my nail polish consist of these two brands. I'm also beginning to love Essie. Other than that, i have Savina, which is a very very good top coat. I also have nail polish from Forever21, Rimmel London and Revlon.


Check out all the brands I mentioned to you guys! They're very good and the end results look perfect on nails. Those brands never cease to impress me, whether you use them for intricate designs or for simple and solid colored designs.


I am currently using Essie #752 Turquoise & Caicos. 


It's perfect for summer and for any occasion, really. It looks really neat and sophisticated. Although you would need to put about 3 coats to really make the nail polish shine out, the results are very good and very eye-catching.


I hope I added more inspiration to your list of nail polish must-buys!! Seriously, though, you must try these brands out. Nail polish is one of the essentials on a girl's list of things in her closet, bedroom, etc. Haha! Plus, nail polish definitely complements whichever outfit we decide to wear.

Enjoy, everyone! Have a great and blessed week!
I am currently at a happy state right now.  
I shall keep you guys posted. :)

XOXO,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment