Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Smile, keep on smiling.

Today, I went to the mall and ate out at the Cheesecake Factory with the family. It was pretty much a last minute reminder for me because I didn't even know that I was going anywhere today. Nevertheless, I enjoyed how the night turned out, even if I didn't have much time to go around the mall to shop before we went to dinner. Haha!


So this was pretty much a picture taken at the mall. My high low top was very loose and very much see through, as you can see. It pretty much flowed ["gracefully"] as I moved about. I really do love this top from Cotton On. 


shoes are from Callisto, courtesy of Nordstrom. The teal nail polish is from Essie. 


Shorts are from, of course, Abercrombie & Fitch. Along with it is a belt from Forever 21.
Spot the Juicy Couture charm bracelet! hahahaha



Afterwards, I went to MAC to buy new eyeliner and such. Sadly, it was the only shop I could visit before we had to go to our dinner reservation at the Cheesecake Factory. 

I ordered a simple fruit smoothie that I ordered from the Cheesecake Factory. It was so big, so I didn't get to finish it. Likewise, we all weren't able to finish the dishes we ordered because of how big their serving sizes were. Crazy!


Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce. This plate looks small in the picture, but in real life, ohmygosh it is massive. 


Steak Diane and Herb Crusted Salmon!

The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants. The restaurant's appearance in itself is elegant and the intricate interior design is quite eye-catching. The lighting, overall, was okay since it reflected off the pretty designs of the walls and the mirrors, but it was still kind of dark. Even though it is known to be quite expensive, their food is definitely delicious and their service is good. They serve their food in those massive plates though, so good luck trying to finish them off. Haha! If you haven't tried eating here yet, well, you must.

It's pretty late so I think I should go to sleep now. I still want to grow taller *fingers crossed*.
I thank God for blessing me with a great day. 
I hope everyone had a great day! Also, have a blessed week everyone! 
Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and catch up on Pretty Little Liars since I missed the latest episode tonight.

-A 

XOXO,
S




No comments:

Post a Comment